We have a thorough understanding of the JORC code and its associated mechanisms and can assure that with our modern exploration techniques your reports will form a primary showcase of your project to investment audience and regulatory bodies. We ensure that technical information is presented in the most accountable way possible.
Our exploration company has a very skilled and qualified team with a wide experience in large-scale remote sensing and on-site survey and can expressly detect the presence of economic mineral potential before your company invests in a mineral title, in any area of interest. We trust that our pool of expertise can reduce and shorten your financial risks.
Airborne and Ground Geophysical Survey
• Experts in the construction, and operation of airborne geophysical systems.
• Our team Supervised over 15 million km of airborne geophysical surveys globally.
• All methods – mag, radiometric, gravity, EM
• Vast experience in the planning, collection, processing, and interpretation of ground and airborne geophysical data
• Full data processing and high-level modelling capability
• Drill targeting and analysis
• Globally recognized interpretation team – Nigerian Experienced
Geological Mapping, Geochemical Sampling & Laboratory Analysis
• Global experts in mineral and petroleum geology
• Extensive experience in Nigerian geology and minerals – already undertaken regional interpretation projects in Nigeria
• Specialist in highly structurally complex terranes
• Litho-structural interpretation of exploration and mining tenements.
• Target definition and understanding of orebody formation.
• Modelling of geophysical targets
• Mineral and geochemical sampling
• Trenching and bulk sampling
• Strong focus on integrating geological concepts with various data to provide most cost-effective option for clients
• Management and training of local geological experts
• Competent staff – sign off to JORC standard
• Our team is currently engaged to manage programs for some of the world’s largest mining companies